Saturday, June 16, 2018

Called to Shepherd Christ's Flock


How Pastors Can Reclaim the Role of Spiritual Parent

I don’t wear a collar, but "Father" is still the best description of my calling. Read More

The Pastor's Currency is Influence

Are you spending it wisely? Read More

5 Warning Signs of Moral Failure

Because sin makes us incredibly stupid, those caught up in the cycle of sin often don’t see the signals their foolishness is sending. Here are five warning signs of moral failure. Read More

4 Reasons Every Christian Needs Time in Silence

Embrace silence as that peaceful, healing balm for your noisy, restless soul. Read More

Dr Lloyd-Jones on Praying in the Spirit

I spent five years immersing myself in the sermons of Martyn Lloyd-Jones. It was truly a transformative season in my life. What was the biggest takeaway? The answer may surprise you. He taught me how to pray. Read More

No comments: