Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wednesday's Catch: Generation Z and Religion and More


In a departure from my usual format, I am posting only the links to seven articles that I thought that Anglicans Ablaze readers might benefit from reading. I have caught a cold and the coughing, sneezing, and other symptoms make cutting, pasting, and typing difficult. I decided on this temporary expedient over not posting anything.

Generation Z and Religion: "It's All Good."
A Sex Offender in the Neighborhood: Some Reminders About Child Safety
How to Do a Fall Festival During Church
2 Ways Artificial Intelligence Affects Our Families Without Us Knowing
Grace Means Christians Should and Can Live Differently than the World
Have Mercy as God Has Mercy
America’s Age of Skepticism: How Christians Should Respond

No comments: