Thursday, December 27, 2018

What Are the Most Important Elements to Consider When Preparing a Sermon?


I read a story about a bank employee who was fixing an ATM machine. The door accidentally shut while he was inside its tiny maintenance room. When someone approached the machine to receive some money, they instead received a note that said, “Please help. I’m stuck in here and don’t have my phone. Please call my boss.”[1]

As peculiar of a story as this may be, I’m sure there are plenty of preachers who have fallen into a trap of being stuck instead of being unleashed to reach their audience for Christ. One little strange thing happened, and it completely threw you off the base on which you thought you’d stand. I hope this article will help you get unstuck. Read More

Also See
5 Ideas for Your New Year’s Sermon

No comments: