Wednesday, May 20, 2020

4 Keys to Connecting People No One Else Is Connecting


"To reach people no one else is reaching we must do things no one else is doing."

That was the line I heard from Craig Groeschel at Willow Creek's Leadership Summit in 2008. I remember where I was sitting in the Bayside Community Church auditorium when I heard the line. I can't tell you anything else I heard at the Leadership Summit that year, but I'll never forget that single line.

As it turned out, I wasn't the only one rocked by the line. Andy Stanley referenced it in a memorable Drive Conference session. You can listen to him recount its impact right here: What no one else is doing.

"To reach people no one else is reaching we must do things no one else is doing." If there was ever an idea that was self-evident, that was and is one. Read More

No comments: