Wednesday, November 24, 2021

It's Wednesday: 'Ministry in the Metaverse' and More


A comment I posted on Facebook about the digital mission field prompted laughter from one individual. The laughter revealed more about that indiviudal than it did my comment. I suspect that the last laugh may be on him. I believe that it would be a grave mistake not to take this paradigm shift seriously. We must minister in the world as we find it, not as we might like it to be.

9 Things to Thank God for Today (and Tomorrow)
You may think of other things that you may wish to add to Brother Chuck Lawless' list. We indeed have a lot to be thankful for.

Research Roundup: 6 Takeaways on the Goodness of Gratitude
A growing body of research shows that gratitude and thankfulness have physical, psychological, and emotional benefits.

3 Reasons Preachers (and Christians) Should Say “I Don’t Know” More Frequently
It does not hurt to admit that we don't know when we don't know.

God’s 5 Purposes for Your Marriage
A major reason for dating someone who shares your beliefs and values.

Intergenerational Ministry: Strive for Understanding, Connectivity 
In my lifetime I have experienced age, gender, and racial discrimination. Because I am an aging, Caucasian male people related to me as a stereotype, and not as a human being, not me, my self.

No comments: