Wednesday, February 09, 2022

All Hallows Evening Prayer for Wednesday Evening (February 9, 2022) Is Now Online

All Hallows Evening Prayer is a service of worship in the evening for all pilgrims on the journey to the heavenly city.

As Troop Chaplain I accompanied my grandnephew’s Boy Scout Troop on several campouts. On one occasion I got to visit an archery range and try my hand at archery. I had not shot an arrow from a bow for years. I shot arrows over the target and wide of the target. But not once did I hit the center of the target or even come close to hitting the target. With more practice and more effort, I believe that I would eventually have hit the target. Sometime our life as a disciple of Jesus is like that. We keep on missing, but we persist.

The Scripture reading for this Wednesday evening’s service is Galatians 3: 15-22 The Law and the Promise.

The homily is titled “Missing the Mark.”

The link to this evening’s service is—

https://allhallowsmurray.blogspot.com/2022/02/all-hallows-evening-prayer-for_9.html

Please feel free to share the link to the service with anyone whom you believe might benefit from the service.

If an ad plays when you open a link to a video in a new tab, click the refresh icon of your browser until the song appears. An ad may follow a song so as soon as the song is finished, close the tab. If a song begins partway through the video, move the slider back to the beginning of the video.

Previous services are online at

https://allhallowsmurray.blogspot.com/

May this service be a blessing to you.

No comments: