Monday, June 02, 2014

From Bad Leaders to Good Leaders


Sometimes I just like to look through the old files. They tell the stories of hundreds of consultations I led from 1988 to 2005. During that time I led the Rainer Group, formerly known as Church Growth Visions, to help churches all across North America. When I became president of LifeWay Christian Resources, I closed the company and Sam Rainer continued the work through Rainer Research.

The files I love to review are the stories of churches that made positive changes. Inevitably, each of these success stories has another great story within it. I then remember how leaders in these churches made changes in their own lives. Many of them didn’t believe at first that it was possible, and then God began to change them. He gave them strength they never knew they could have. And they went from bad leaders to good leaders. Keep reading

See also
When Servant Leadership Goes Wrong
10 Ways to Recognize Our Arrogance

No comments: