Thursday, November 17, 2016

The No. 1 Bible Verse and Top 25 Topics of Trump’s Election


On Election Day, more people were searching the Bible for topics involving the end times than for praying for government.

And the top Bible verse of the 2016 presidential election: 2 Chronicles 7:14.

In the New International Version, the passage reads, “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” Read More
The verse that in my opinion was particular apt for the 2016 presidential election and is still appropriate for the Trump presidency is Psalm 146: 3-4: Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation. When his breath departs, he returns to the earth; on that very day his plans perish."

No comments: