Tuesday, March 23, 2021

6 Goals of An Effective Small Group Ministry


There is way too much of a mess to clean up all alone! You need some people!

And that’s what small groups are for. Sundays are awesome. That’s where we worship with a crowd. But somewhere removed from the crowd I need a few people who are close enough to build me up, hold me up, and fire me up. And I need to be doing the same for them in return.

There is a broad variety of approaches to small group ministry, many tempered by the experiences of individual churches. I’m sure the same will be true of us.

We will adapt our approach over time as we learn what works and what doesn’t. I do know, however, at least six key foundational principles that we will live by as we craft the DNA of our church’s community life…. Read More

No comments: