Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday's Catch: '8 Reasons The Church is a Light in a Troubled World' and More


8 Reasons The Church is a Light in a Troubled World
As you read through this post, ask yourself which of the eight reasons are you fully living out and which ones could your church lean into more?

Churches Are Putting the ‘Hospital’ Back in Hospitality
COVID-era congregations are finding better ways to minister to their grieving parishioners and neighbors.

Who Is the New Church Dropout?
Thinking about the similarities between a church dropout during college and COVID may offer church leaders more realistic expectations and ways to think about reaching those who still haven’t returned.

What Is Over-Realized Eschatology?
Oftentimes the word “eschatology” is thought of only in terms of the timeline of Jesus’ return. This is one aspect, but certainly not the full meaning of what eschatology is.

5 Truths You Should Know Before Entering Ministry
I’d like to share what I’ve learned from being on staff at NewSpring for the last 20 years. Here are five things I wish I could go back and tell 22-year-old me before entering ministry. I hope it’s an encouragement and challenge to you!

5 Tips That Will Definitely Make You a Better Communicator
Here are 5 simple tips that can definitely make you a better communicator before you give your next talk. They’ve definitely helped me.

Worship Ministry: 12 Keys To Promote Growth
I hope these 12 keys challenge you like they challenge me. I have been leading worship and pastoring for over 30 years but I still go back to this list to see what I need to work on!

Holy Fire in New Covenant Worship
Who gets to decide what we may do, must do, and must not do in church?

7 Tips for Becoming a Better Encourager
To “encourage” means to provide support, confidence, or hope. As ambassadors of Christ we extend a better encouragement than the world because we herald a message of hope.

God Sent Jonah to Nineveh--Where's He Sending You?
What is your Nineveh?

No comments: