Saturday, December 28, 2019

3 Small Tweaks That Can Make a Difference in Your Teaching


I happen to be part of the population that requires glasses to see correctly. My current pair of glasses have apparently plotted against me so that they never stay where they’re supposed to.

Instead, I find myself periodically stopping by the eye doctor so he can tighten and readjust my glasses. Each time I do this, I’m amazed at how a little adjustment can impact my vision.

One small tweak or a tightening of something that got loose can make all of the difference in the world. This can also be true about our communication of the Scriptures.

One minor adjustment where we tighten something that has become loose can change the way others hear our teaching and preaching. I believe there are three small tweaks every communicator of the Scriptures can make that will improve how their audience hears a message. Read More

No comments: