Friday, June 11, 2021

My Youth Ministry “Summer Bucket List”


Summer is here and that means that as youth ministers, we have all the time in the world!

Ha. Ha. Ha. Just kidding!

I don’t know about you, but my summers are crazy time! From mission trips to Steubenville Conferences, and of course planning for the upcoming year, “busy” for youth ministers, is certainly an understatement.

Nevertheless, I sure do love those summer months! Teens are out of school, so there is a feeling that everything is carefree, more relaxed, and creates opportunities where youth ministers can just hang out with kids! Just incase you’re looking for some new ideas on what to do with all of your “free” time this summer as a youth minister, I made up a list of things I have done, and things I want to do with our students for summer 2015!

My “Summer Ministry Bucket List” includes.... Read More
A bucket list of ideas from pre-pandemic days that may prove useful this summer as we experience a respite from the COVID-19 pandemic. Youth ministers will want to keep in mind the latest CDC guidance regarding the age range of the young people with whom they are working and the COVID-19 infection rates among youth in their particular community and the surrounding region. 

No comments: