Monday, January 20, 2020

Worship Multitracks for Church Plants


Recently my wife and I started off on a new adventure. We are planting a church. This is my 3rd church plant and this was the first time I didn’t have musicians for the new church. Before I could always lead worship myself if I had to. However as I have gotten older, my skills as a musician have diminished and my voice is not what it used to be. I wouldn’t call it “good enough” anymore. So I started looking for options. One of the technologies that I had become aware of was worship multitracks. However, most of those options were more expensive than our church plant could afford.

That led me to have to start digging to find some low-cost alternatives to Ableton Live Performance and the Prime App used by Loop Community. Read More

Also See:
How To Design Successful Goals For Your Worship Ministry

No comments: