Sunday, September 11, 2022

All Hallows Evening Prayer for Sunday Evening (September 11, 2022) Is Now Online


All Hallows Evening Prayer is a service of worship in the evening for all pilgrims on the journey to the heavenly city.

Have you ever been lost, I mean really lost, not knowing where you are and how to get back to familiar surroundings? Do you remember how you felt?

When I was a small boy, I followed my older brother and a friend. They did not realize that I was following them and quickly left me behind. I found myself on an unfamiliar street with no idea where I was. A woman walking her baby in pram found me, tears streaming down my face. She took me to the nearest police constable who took me to police station where I was fed cookies and milk until my family was located. A police sergeant drove me home in a police car.

We can get lost a number of different ways? How did you get lost?

The Scripture reading for this Sunday is Luke 15: 1-10 Jesus speaks of the love of God for “the lost.”

The homily is titled “The Truth Behind a Stray Sheep and a Missing Coin.”

The link to this Sunday evening’s service is—

https://allhallowsmurray.blogspot.com/2022/09/all-hallows-evening-prayer-for-sunday_11.html

Please feel free to share the link to the service with anyone whom you believe might benefit from the service.

If an ad plays when you open a link to a video in a new tab, click the refresh icon of your browser until the song appears. An ad may follow a song so as soon as the song is finished, close the tab.

Previous services are online at

https://allhallowsmurray.blogspot.com/

May this service be a blessing to you.

No comments: