Saturday, April 17, 2021

Preparing Your Family for Church Planting


When my wife, Heather, and I felt God leading us to plant a church, questions flooded our minds. The most pressing was, “Can we do this as a family of seven?” And if so, “How do we prepare our little ones for church planting?”

To be honest, being a church planter was not a path I would have chosen for myself or my family. Even though I had educational training and thirteen years of ministry experience, the leap of faith required to plant a church with five daughters aged two to nine seemed insurmountable. If we were going to answer God’s call, we had to prepare.

The following questions helped prepare our family for planting. And if you find yourself in a situation similar to ours, I pray they will help you too. Read More

No comments: